“There’s no better feeling than walking into a client’s house and seeing my photographs celebrating that family’s life together.”
- Sean Randall
What is it going to cost, what am I going to get?
Every wedding is different, from the location, time commitment, time of year, and what the couple wants to walk away with. Therefore we create a package that is right for you and works for us both. Obviously I charge for time and travel, beyond that here are other elements that you may want to consider:
- Complete set of 4x6 prints
- Online gallery to view and order prints or digital files
- Custom-bound leather album, with up to 50 prints (either 8x10 or 11x14)
- Parent albums
- Photo montage
- Photo booth at your reception, gray backdrop or black box
- Engagement shoot
- Pre-wedding bridal shoot
- Rehearsal dinner shoot
- Complete set of low-resolution digital files, for use on social media
- Complete set of high-resolution digital files
If you don't see something listed above we can add that too, just ask. I have been shooting weddings for a long time and part of the value I can add is that I can give you advice, based on my years of experience.
Prices can range from $500 - $7,500.